Information note pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (protection of personal data)
This note is intended to clarify the regulations for the protection of personal data, in particular as regards the rights of the parties and the procedures for their protection. In this sense, we inform all those who access this site:
1) During the consultation of our websites do not collect personal information and data, not files are stored temporarily or permanently on your hard-
2) The data collected will be stored both electronically and on paper and will be handled by the staff assigned company in respect of all the measures provided by law to protect the rights of those concerned.
3) The data controller is EPAFLEX SRL -
Cookies are short pieces of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the client (browser) information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences from a single browser on the specific device being used (computer, tablet, smartphone). Similar technologies can be used to gather information on user behavior and use of services.
Later in this document will refer to cookies and similar technologies all by simply using the word "cookie".
Types of cookies
• Cookies are strictly necessary. These cookies are essential for the proper operation of our site and are used to manage the login and access to features unique to the site, in general to speed up, improve and personalize the level of service to users. The duration of cookies is strictly limited to or work session (closed the browser are deleted), or of longer duration, designed to recognize the visitor's computer. The deactivation may compromise the use of services accessible from login, while the public part of the site is normally used.
• Cookies and performance analysis. Cookies are used to collect and analyze traffic and use the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be executed without any loss of functionality.
• Cookies profiling. These are persistent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve your experience of navigation, in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the same part of surfing the net.
Third Party Cookies
Visiting a website you may receive cookies from the site is visited ("owner"), both from websites maintained by other organizations ("third parties"). An example is the presence of "social plugins" (eg Facebook, Twitter, Google+) aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. The management of the information collected by "third parties" shall be governed by the relevant information which please refer.
Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 -
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) source of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.